Like many other Banks, the Bank of Baroda also uses RTGS and NEFT to transfer funds from their bank account to other bank accounts. Customers can go to the branch and submit the RTGS and NEFT forms for the process of transferring money.
Bank of Baroda states that it’s RTGS forms can be used to carry out the transfer of funds more than 2 lakhs in amount while NEFT forms can be used by customers who have more than 2 lakhs to transfer.
RTGS: Real-Time Gross Settlement & NEFT: National Electronic Fund Transfer System is used by most banks in India to transfer money across the country with security and reliability.
Now we will guide you step by step in filling RTGS/NEFT offline form. But before that, you will need the following information –
- Transfer Amount
- Beneficiary Account No.
- Beneficiary Bank Name
- Beneficiary Customer Name
- Beneficiary Bank Account Number
- IFSC code of Beneficiary Bank Branch
Now, check out the following steps to fill the form correctly –
- Two sections are included in NEFT/RTGS forms. Customer should fill left section and right section will be filled by Bank
- Details like Sender Account Details, Beneficiary Account Details, Beneficiary Bank IFSC Code and the money amount which customer wants to send has to be filled by the customer himself
- The right section of the form will be filled by an employee of the bank. After the completion of the transaction, the employee will put the transaction id and other details in the right section.