Are you searching for the best selling bike engine oil brands in India 2023? Then you are in the right place. Follow this article keenly and collect the list of top 10 best selling bike engine oil brands in India 2023. In general, engine oil for the bike is the same as that of the blood for the human body. A bike can able to run smoothly through its oil. Apart from this option, the engine oil is also having some more important features in the bike. Those features are lubricating, cooling, friction-reducing, efficiency-enhancing, portraying anti-rust agents, protecting the engine and some more.
Top Best Selling Bike Engine Oil in India
- Suitable for all types of 4 stroke bikes upto 150 cc
- Excellent operation at high temperature conditions
- Home installation available on selected products and selected cities
- High detergent and dispersant properties keep the engine, gear and wet clutch clean
- Reinforced anti-wear ability extends engine life
- Vehicle Compatibility: Dominor 400, Benelli, Ducati , KTM Duke 390
- 100% Synthetic with Ester technology 4-Stroke engine oil. Formulated to meet the newest in motorcycle manufacturer specifications in terms of JASO and API.
- Home installation available on selected products and selected cities
- Viscosity: 10W50,Specifications: API SN JASO MA2
- JASO MA2 ensures optimum clutch performance at start-up, acceleration and full speed
- Vehicle Compatibility: KTM Duke 200 / Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS, Pulsar 220, Pulsar 180, Pulsar 150, Avenger 220 DTS-i
- 100% Synthetic with ester 4-Stroke engine oil. Formulated to meet the newest in motorcycle manufacturer specifications in terms of JASO and API. Designed with the perfect synergy for less oil consumption, reduced engine internal friction and extreme pressure performance, for more power
- Viscosity: 20W-50 - Oil Type : Synthetic petrol engine oil
- JASO MA2 ensure optimum clutch performace at start-up, acceleration and full speed
- API SN provide improved high temperature deposit protection for more stringent sludge control
Best Selling Bike Engine Oil Brands In India 2023:
You can go through the complete list of top 10 best selling bike engine oil brands in India 2023 mentioned below.
10. Shell Bike Engine Oil
Shell is one of the most demanding engine oil brands in India in 2023. It is in demand for exploring, refining and distributing oil and gas across the world. In India, this bran has been established as the Shell India Markets Private Limited. Then it will continue to provide high-quality lubricating oil for vehicles and bike engines. This brand is the topmost engine oil brand since the 20th century. You can experience the ride with these advanced oils that can provide the top-notch formulation of all kinds of bikes. The best price of Shell is INR 288.
- Active cleansing technology
- Pure plus technology
- Advanced engine oils are used
9. Motul Bike Engine Oil
In 2003, the Motul brand has introduced the products. Motul provides an enormous range of products in the bike engine oil. This one provides the oil with top-notch quality like the latest technology and minerals and 100% synthetic. This engine oil is also available in various formats like 2T engines, 2-Stroke and 4-Stroke. Motul bike engine oil is found is all around the country. at any corner of the place in India, you can get this oil. The best price of Motul is INR 650.
- 100% synthetic
- Smoothen the running of the bike
- Available in various formats
8. Castrol Bike Engine Oil
Castrol is one of the best bike engine oil among the world’s top marketers, distributors, manufacturers, and brands. In the year 1910, this brand has been established and its headquarters is located in Mumbai. In India also it is very much popular and always in heavy demand. The major advantage of this brand is the price. The price is very reasonable so that most of the bikers will prefer using this. The best price of Castrol is INR 290.
- Available in 3 variants like Castrol GO, Castrol Power1 and Castrol Activ
- To reduce friction it will keep the engine very cool
- Available for 2 Stroke and 4 Stroke bike
7. Valvoline Bike Engine Oil
Valvoline Cummins Ltd is the most popular bike engine oil brand in India. It is the combined project of Cummins and Ashland Inc. This brand has been established in 1866. Till now, its impact and usage are very high and it is providing synthetic motor lubricating oils for certain engine types. For 150 years, this brand provides top-notch quality cleaners, motor oils, and lubricants in the market. The types of oil available here are a conventional, synthetic and synthetic blend. It manufactures an enormous range of oil like synthetic blend motor oils, diesel motor oils, racing motor oils and conventional motor oils. The best price of Valvoline is INR 515.
- Provide protection
- Fuel economy
6. Servo Bike Engine Oil
Servo Company is one of the best bike engine oil brands from the Indian Oil Co. Servo is the top-notch performance engine oil that comes in an enormous range of the various bike engine types. The top-selling bike engine oil from this brand is Servo Brake, Servo Supreme, Servo Zoom, Servo Gear and Servo 4T/2T. This type of bike engine oil has been designed to provide increased protection and it offers an enjoyable and smooth ride. The best price of Servo is INR145
- Enjoyable and smooth ride
- Maximum protection
- Various types of bike engines
5. Mobil Super Bike Engine Oil
Mobil provides the most unique bike engine oils to provide the 100% security or protect it. In 1925, this brand has been introduced. It is a globally popular brand that has quickly become a reputed brand of the bike engine oils. The bike engine oil ranges are available for 4 stroke bikes and 2 stroke bikes and then it has been optimized for the engine needs. You can feel the smooth ride and then increase the bike engine lifecycle by pouring this oil into the bike engine. The best price of Mobil is INR 850.
- Long distributing chain
- Engine lifecycle gets extend
- Smooth ride
4. ELF Bike Engine Oil
ELF is the most famous bike selling bike engine oil brand in India due to its premium quality, expertise, and passion. This brand provides oil with an effective research and the latest technology. This provides various types of bike engine oils like Moto4Maxi Tech, Moto4Tech, Moto4 Gold, Moto4 Champ, and Moto4 PRO. The engine oil offers high power and enhanced fuel economy. The major achievement of this brand is that this offers the largest employment opportunities. This brand is very reliable and offering quality products. The best price of ELF is INR 515
- High power
- Enhanced fuel economy
- Offers effective research and latest technology
3. Gulf Bike Engine Oil
The gulf is the part of Hinduja Group. It is also one of the most recognized brands in India. This brand is providing top-notch quality lubricant products. It mainly provides quality bike engine oils. This brand has been established in Pittsburgh in 1901. The oil available through this brand is mainly for the latest bikes with effective Japanese technology. This one is perfect for the automotive engine which is very important to secure your bikes. The best price for the Gulf is INR 125.
- Dependable clutch performance
- Fuel economy
- Sustained power
- Long life
2. Veedol Bike Engine Oil
Veedol is the most reputed brand that provides a number of two-wheeler engine oils. The variations like Veedol Take-off 4T Premium, Veedol Super Swift, Veedol Take-off 4T Plus, Veedol Front Fork Oil and Veedol Take-off 2T. This bike engine oil provides enhanced fuel economy and extraordinary performance. This product also offers outstanding load carrying capacity and damping. The best price of Veedol is INR 575.
- Extraordinary performance
- Improved fuel economy
- Outstanding load-carrying capacity
1. GS Caltex Bike Engine Oil
This is the best South Korean bike engine oil brand. In 2010, it has been established in India. This brand is famous for its top-notch quality engine oils. Kixx Ultra 4T Gold, Kixx Ultra 4T Power, and Kixx Ultra 4T XP are the most important products of this brand. This engine oil is specially made for the 4 stroke bikes. The Indian headquarters of this brand are located in Mumbai. It is mainly dedicated to serving the country successively since it is the beginning.
- Premium performance
- Shear stable
- Excellent exhilaration of bike ride
Best Buying Guide Bike Engine Oil in India
Here are some factors to consider when buying the best-selling bike engine oil in India:
Type of oil: There are two main types of bike engine oils available in India: mineral oil and synthetic oil. Mineral oil is cheaper and suitable for low-performance bikes, while synthetic oil is more expensive but offers better performance and protection for high-performance bikes.
Viscosity: The viscosity of the oil determines its thickness and its ability to lubricate the engine parts. Choose an oil with the right viscosity rating recommended by the bike manufacturer for your bike’s engine. You can find the recommended viscosity rating in the owner’s manual.
API rating: Look for engine oils with an API rating that meets or exceeds the requirements specified by the bike manufacturer. API ratings indicate the oil’s quality and performance.
Brand reputation: Choose a bike engine oil from a reputed brand that is known for its quality products and has positive reviews from other customers.
Price: The price of bike engine oil can vary depending on the type, brand, and quality. Choose an oil that fits your budget without compromising on quality.
Remember to change your bike’s engine oil regularly as per the manufacturer’s recommendations to ensure the engine runs smoothly and lasts longer.
You can able to find the top 10 best selling bike engine oil brands in India 2023 from the above-mentioned scenario. Choose your most suitable oil from the list. So, the wait is over. Just choose your required bike engine oil brand and use it for your bike.