It is now made mandatory by the government that the bank accounts must be linked with the Aadhar card. Sometimes you updated the Aadhar number and you are not sure whether it is linked or not. Don’t worry as here we will give information on how can you check that the Aadhaar card is linked with your bank or not. You just need to follow the steps below.
How to Check Status of Aadhar Card with Banks Linking Before March 31st 2018
1: Through UIDAI Website
- First of all, go to uidai.gov.in.
- Now click on Check Aadhaar & Bank Account Linking Status in the Aadhaar Services.
- Now you need to enter your Aadhaar number and the captcha correctly and then click on send OTP.
- You will receive an OTP in your registered Aadhaar number.
- Now what you need to do is enter the OTP and then click on Login button.
- You will see if your Aadhaar card is linked with your bank or not.
2: Dial *99# USSD
- Dial the number *99*99*1# from your registered mobile number.
- Enter the number of the Aadhaar card.
- Confirm the number once more.
- After confirmation, you will see that your Aadhaar card is linked with your bank or not.
3: Net Banking
If you are using Online banking then it is easy for you to can check Aadhar Card is linked Bank Account Status.
- Login to Net banking with secure password and click on My Account or My Profile tab.
- Now you can see you account related details like your first and last name, date of birth (DOB), pan number and mobile number including Aadhar number. That mean it linked.
Note: If you have multiple bank account then one thing remember – Through UIDAI and USSD you can see only that bank account which linked with Aadhar card recently.