The government had made it mandatory for many services to be linked with Aadhaar Card. Passport linking is one of them. There some steps to follow, following which you could easily link your Aadhaar card with the passport.
Check Status of Aadhaar Card with Passport Linking Before March 31st 2018
- First of all, you need to register your application at the official website of Passport Seva Portal.
- Click on Register Now and enter all the appropriate details like name, address, etc.
- You will get a login id and password so that you can go on further.
- Now if you are applying for the first time, click on apply passport and provide all data needed there.
- Now check whether you had entered all the details correctly.
- Next, you have to click on the button View/Saved/Submitted Applications. Now you have to pay the fee and opt for an interview with the authority. For that click on Pay and Schedule Appointment.
- You can pay online. The process is simple.
- Now take the printout of the downloaded receipt.
- Now, to attach the Aadhaar card, you need to carry it with all other documents on the day of interview.