Sometimes, people forget which number they had registered in Aadhaar Card or they may have lost the number. But they need the Aadhaar card. Now, how is this possible? Yes, certainly this is possible. You just need to follow the following steps and you will be able to download the e-aadhaar card without a registered mobile number.
Download Aadhaar Card without Providing Mobile Number?
- Visit the UIDAI website or you can click the link https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ .
- There will be two radio buttons, Enrolment Number and Aadhaar. Choose Enrolment Number.
- Now you have to enter the Enrolment number from acknowledgement slip, Full Name, Pin Code, any mobile number you have with you, and the captch text.
- Now you will get an OTP in the entered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on Validate & Download.
- After the validation is done, the Aadhaar card will be downloaded in pdf format.