One of the most highly rated banks in India, the SBI bank has a number of credit cards for its customers. Not only you can use them for online payments and purchase at retail stores but you can also get some attractive gifts. With the use of the card, SBI gives some credit points to your account which you can redeem both online and offline to get some gifts, hotel bookings, movie tickets, discount coupons, etc.
Online Process to Redeem SBI Credit Card Reward Points:
- Visit the website sbicard.com. Or you can click on the link to visit the rewards page https://www.sbicard.com/en/personal/rewards.page.
- You have to log in the website. If you don’t have the user id and password, first complete the registration process.
- After logging in, check the reward catalogue and choose the item which best suits you.
- Click on the Redeem Now option below the item and then confirm to book the item.
- You can check a demo video of the whole process here https://www.sbicard.com/en/video/demovideo.page.
- You will get the item within 7 working days.
- The redemption process through SBI card mobile app is also same.
- To get more details on redemption processes, visit the page https://www.sbicard.com/en/faq/reward-points-redemption.page.
Other than the online process, there are other processes to redeem the reward points too like using the SBI Card helpline. You can call to 39020202 from your mobile after adding the local STD code or you call from your MTNL or BSNL numbers to 1860 180 1290 / 1800 180 1290 to redeem the reward points by talking with the customer care executive. Other than that, You can also write for the reward point redemption to the SBI. The process is slower but effective. The address to send request is P.O. Box No. 28, GPO, New Delhi – 110001.