How to Apply Aadhaar Card in Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, Kozhikode, Kollam, Thrissur, Alappuzha, Palakkad Kerala
Right now, the Aadhaar card is known as the strongest identity proof in India. It contains various kinds of information like name, date of birth, address, phone number, and most importantly photograph of the cardholder. There is a 12-digit unique identification number in it, which is different for every citizen of India. The UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) has been given the responsibility of Aadhaar card distribution across the country by the government. If you live in Kerala and are not aware of the Aadhaar card application process in Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, Kozhikode, Kollam, Thrissur, Alappuzha, Palakkad Kerala, you are in the right place. Just follow the steps mentioned below and you will be able to apply for the Aadhaar card in your state with ease.
Application Process for Aadhaar Card in Kerala:
- Visit the official website of UIDAI by clicking the link https://uidai.gov.in/.
- Now, on the homepage, search for the ‘Aadhaar Online Service’ and there you have to click on ‘Locate Enrolment & Update Centers’.
- Choose your Village/Town, Sub District, District, and State. Enter the Captcha and click on Search, you will find a list of Aadhaar enrolment centers located nearby.
- You can book your appointment online by clicking on ‘Book Appointment Online’ or you can visit there personally after checking their address. You can even call them for an appointment.
- After booking the appointment, you have to visit the Aadhaar enrolment center with all the required documents on that particular date.
- Other than the documents, you have to take a filled in application form with you. You can get it from the enrolment center or you can download it by clicking on the link https://uidai.gov.in/resources/enrolment-docs/downloads.html.
- After visiting the center, submit the form along with the documents to the executive.
- After verification, you will be asked to provide your fingerprint and iris scan. If the age of the applicant is below 5, the fingerprint and iris scan are not compulsory.
- After that, a photograph of the applicant will be taken and then the application will be submitted.
- You will be provided an acknowledgment slip containing the acknowledgment number which can be used later to track the status of the application.
- Proof of Address: Passport, Ration Card, Bank Statement, Voter ID, Driving License, etc.
- Proof of Identity: PAN Card, Passport, Ration Card, Voter Id, Arms License, etc.
- Proof of Birth: Class 10 Certificate, Birth Certificate, PAN Card, Passport, Government Photo ID, etc.
- Relationship Proof: MNREGA Job Card, Passport, Pension Card, PDS Card, Army Canteen Card, etc.