Without any doubt, one of the strongest identity proves in India today is the Aadhaar Card. Along with the unique identification number of 12-digits, it contains several major information about a person like name, address, mobile number, date of birth, etc. The distribution of the Aadhaar card is done by the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India). If you live in Mizoram and facing problems in applying for the aadhaar card or don’t know the process at all, please read this till the end you will be able to apply for aadhaar card with ease.
Aadhaar Card Application Process in Mizoram:
- You have to visit the website uidai.gov.in.
- Find Aadhaar Online Services on the homepage and click on Locate Enrolment & Update Centers.
- Choose your Village/Town, Sub District, District, and State.
- Enter the verification code correctly in the box and click on the search button.
- You will be able to check the list of all your nearest aadhaar enrolment centers.
- Check the nearest one and book an appointment with them online. You can also call them or visit there physically to book the appointment.
- Now, you have to collect the application form. You can get that from the aadhaar enrolment center or else you can download it online and take a print out in A4 sized paper. To download the form, click on the link https://uidai.gov.in/resources/enrolment-docs/downloads.html.
- On the date of appointment, visit the center with filled up form and all required documents. Don’t forget to take the original copies of the documents for verification purpose.
- After verification, you will be asked to provide your fingerprint impression and iris scan by the executive.
- After capturing those properly, the executive will take a picture of yours for the aadhaar card.
- When all done, you will be given an acknowledgment slip which you can later use to track the application.
- You can visit http://uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status and enter the details on the acknowledgment slip to check the status of your aadhaar application.
- If you don’t receive the aadhaar card on time due to the delay of postal services, you can download the e-Aadhaar by visiting the website http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
- Ration card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Bank Statement
- Birth Certificate
For any question or thoughts on the topic, you can use our comments section to express yourself.