How to Apply Aadhaar Card Online in Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Bikaner, Ajmer & Udaipur (Rajasthan)
Today one of the strongest identity proofs in India is the Aadhaar Card if not the strongest. There is detailed information about a person in this card like name, address, date of birth, mobile number, and most importantly photograph. The UIDAI or the Unique Identification Authority of India is the agency which has the ultimate power to issue an aadhaar card. Here, we are going to give you detailed information on how you could easily apply for an aadhaar card in Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Bikaner, Ajmer & Udaipur (Rajasthan).
Aadhaar Card Application Process in Rajasthan:
- To apply for aadhaar card, we have to book an appointment with our nearest aadhaar enrolment center.
- You can check the details of the nearest one online by visiting the website uidai.gov.in.
- There, find the option ‘Aadhaar Online Service’ and under that, click on ‘Locate Enrolment Update centers’.
- Put your state, district, village or town details and click on search you will find the list of enrolment centers near you.
- Choose your favorite one and check the details. You can book the appointment online or by calling the center. You can also visit there personally to book the slot.
- On the given date you have to visit the center with all appropriate documents and a filled up application form. You can download the application form by following up the link https://uidai.gov.in/resources/enrolment-docs/downloads.html.
- After visiting there, the executive will verify all details and when he is satisfied, will submit the form and the documents.
- Then, he will take the iris scan and fingerprint impression. If there is a kid below 5 years age, he does not have to give the iris scan or fingerprint impression.
- A photograph will be taken and your application process will complete.
- You will get an acknowledgment slip where you will find the acknowledgment number. It can be used to track the status of the application later by visiting the link https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/check-status.
- When the aadhaar card is issued, it will be sent to your registered address via post. You can also download the e-aadhaar copy online by visiting the website https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/.
- Ration Card
- Bank Pass Book
- Voter ID
- Post Office Pass Book
- Any Government Photo ID
- Driving License
- Water Bill
- Electricity Bill
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask them on the comments section.