How to Apply Aadhaar Card Online in Hyderabad, Warangal, Nizamabad, Ramagundam (Telangana)
Right now, the aadhaar card is acclaimed as the strongest identity proof. A lot of detail about a person is described there like name, address, date of birth, mobile number, etc. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is given the authority for the aadhaar card distribution by the government of India. If you live in Telangana and are unaware of the process to apply for an aadhaar card in Hyderabad, Warangal, Nizamabad, Ramagundam (Telangana), the complete process is described below for you in detail.
Application Process for Aadhaar Card in Telangana:
- Not only for Telangana but the process of Aadhaar card application is usually the same for all states in India. You have to visit the website http://uidai.gov.in for the application.
- Now, on the homepage, search for the ‘Aadhaar Online Service’ and there you have to click on ‘Locate Enrolment & Update Centers’.
- Choose your Village/Town, Sub District, District, and State. Enter the Captcha and click on Search, you will find a list of Aadhaar enrolment centers located nearby.
- You can book your appointment online by clicking on ‘Book Appointment Online’ or you can visit there personally after checking their address. You can even call them for an appointment.
- After booking appointment, you have to visit the Aadhaar enrolment center with all the required documents on that particular date.
- Other than the documents, you have to take a filled in application form with you.
- You can get it from the enrolment center or you can download it by clicking on the link https://uidai.gov.in/resources/enrolment-docs/downloads.html.
- After visiting the center, submit the form along with the documents to the executive.
- The executive will verify them and for that he or she will ask for the original documents which you have to carry with you for the verification purpose.
- When the verification is done, you will be asked to provide your fingerprint and iris scan. If the age of the applicant is below 5, the fingerprint and iris scan are not compulsory.
- After that, a photograph of the applicant will be taken and then the application will be submitted.
- You will be provided an acknowledgment slip containing the acknowledgment number.
- You can later track the status of your aadhaar using the acknowledgment number by visiting the link https://uidai.gov.in/my-aadhaar/get-aadhaar.html.
- Aadhaar card will be sent to you via post on your registered address.
- You can download the e-aadhaar from http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in