How to Apply Aadhaar Card in Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Ujjain, Sagar, Rewa Madhya Pradesh
The strongest identity proof in India without any doubt is Aadhaar Card. It contains a lot of information about an Indian citizen like name, address, mobile number, and date of birth and most importantly photograph. It contains a unique identification number of 12 digits. The card is issued by a government agency named UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India). It is compulsory for every citizen of India to have an Aadhaar card nowadays. If you live in Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Ujjain, Sagar, Dewas, Satna, Ratlam, Rewa Madhya Pradesh and do not know the procedure, here is the complete process for you.
Application Process for Aadhaar card in Madhya Pradesh:
- First, visit the official website of UIDAI, uidai.gov.in.
- There, you will find an option ‘Aadhaar Online Service’ on the homepage. Click on ‘Locate Enrolment & Update Centers’ under it.
- There you have to correctly select your state, district, sub district, Village/ Town/ City.
- Enter the correct verification code in the box and click on search.
- The list of aadhaar enrolment centers near you will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, you will get the option ‘Book Appointment Online’. You have to click on that to confirm your appointment at your nearest aadhaar enrolment center.
- You can also book the appointment by calling on the mobile number of the aadhaar enrolment center provided there.
- To complete the appointment fill the form correctly. You can check out or download the form at https://uidai.gov.in/resources/enrolment-docs/downloads.html.
- You have to reach the aadhaar enrolment center with the filled up form and all documents which are necessary for the aadhaar enrolment.
- After visiting the aadhaar enrolment center, you have to produce all the original documents before the official there.
- He will verify them and when they are completed, your biometric details will be taken. The kids with the age below 5 years don’t have to give biometrics. They have to reapply for the aadhaar card when their age is more than 5 and that is the time when they have to give the biometric details.
- Your photograph will be taken and all the details will be submitted along with the application form.
- You will get an acknowledgment slip.
- You can use the acknowledgment number to track your aadhaar card at the official website of UIDAI.
- You can download the aadhaar card online from https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/.
The documents which are needed for completing the enrolment process are-
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book.