How to Apply Aadhaar Card Online in Patna, Gaya, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Bihar
From 2016-17, it is now mandatory to have Aadhaar Card for filing income tax. Not only that, it will also serve you as an address and identity proof too. Every Indian citizen be it an adult or child can have it. This service is available even for the infants now. If you still don’t have the Aadhaar card or are not able to apply as you don’t know the process, we are going to describe full details for the people of Bihar so that you can easily apply for your Aadhaar card. First of all, there is no such online or offline process for Aadhaar card in Patna, Gaya, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Bihar, in fact, it is a combination of both the processes.
Aadhaar Card Application Process in Bihar:
- Before application, you need to find you nearest Aadhaar enrollment center. For that, you can follow the link and check out your nearest one https://aadharcarduid.com/Aadhaar-card-center.
- After getting your nearest center, you can visit there to book an appointment or you can complete the booking process online too. You can book your appointment online by visiting the link https://aadharcarduid.com/Aadhaar-card-apply-online.
- You will need several documents to take there with you at the time of appointment like the proof of identity, proof of address. For checking the full list of documents, you can click on the link https://cleartax.in/s/how-to-apply-for-Aadhaar-card#documents.
- While visiting the enrolment center, the first thing you will need is an application form. You can get the form from the center itself or download from internet using the link https://uidai.gov.in/images/Aadhaar_enrolment_correction_form_version_2.1.pdf and take a print out.
- Now fill the form with all the correct information.
- After that, submit the filled in application form along with all the supporting documents which are needed. They will then collect your biometric information along with the retinal scan.
- When they will complete collecting the information, they will give you an acknowledgment slip where you will find a 14 digit enrolment number using which you will be able to check the status of your Aadhaar card online anytime by visiting the link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-Aadhaar-status. The income tax return can also be filed using the enrolment number of Aadhaar.
- All the data you had submitted with the form will be verified and when the verification is completed, you will get your Aadhaar card by post. The maximum time to get an Aadhaar card is 90 working days.