How to Apply Aadhaar Card in Bengaluru, Mysore, Hubli, Mangaluru Karnataka
The unique identification number which is provided by the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) is called the Aadhaar number. Each resident of the country must have this 12 digit number and the UIDAI is there to assure it. Nowadays, Aadhaar card is the most important document which is acknowledged as the proof of identity and proof of address in most of the government authorized organizations. Any Indian individual can apply for the Aadhaar card in Bangalore (Karnataka) irrespective of their religion, age, gender, caste, or geography. The biometric information along with the demographic information is stored for the Aadhaar card. The database will store information about your fingerprints, photograph, and iris scan.
The process of application of Aadhaar card is not completely online as it needs the biometric information. Instead, it is a mixture of the online and offline process.
The process of Applying for Aadhaar Card in Karnataka:
- First of all, you need to fix an appointment with your nearest Aadhaar enrolment center. The appointment can be fixed in both online and offline process www.karnataka.gov.in/aadhaar/pages/home.aspx
- Now if you are thinking, where to get the details of the nearest Aadhaar enrolment center, you just need to click on the link https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/ to get the detailed information.
- Now you can book the appointment after finding your nearest center there. You can call on the given number or book appointment online.
- You need to carry some supporting documents with you like proof of address, proof of identity, and proof of date of birth. You will able to see the complete list of documents you need while applying by clicking on this link https://uidai.gov.in/images/commdoc/valid_documents_list.pdf.
- Now you can visit the Aadhaar enrolment center where you need to fill up and submit an enrolment form. You will get the form by clicking on the link https://uidai.gov.in/images/aadhaar_enrolment_correction_form_version_2.1.pdf. You will get the form in the Aadhaar enrolment center too.
- Now you need to fill the form up with correct information and submit the form along with documents like proof of address, proof of identity, and proof of date of birth.
- After submitting all the details. You need to submit your biometric details now which include your iris scan and fingerprint scan.
- After that, your photograph will be taken for the Aadhaar card.
- Now you will be given an acknowledgment slip containing a 14-digit enrolment number.
- You can check the status of your Aadhaar anytime using the link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status with the help of your enrolment number.
- If you did not receive the original Aadhaar card at your address, you don’t have to panic as you can always get the e-aadhaar card following the link eaadhar.uidai.gov.in/ with the help of your 14-digit enrolment number provided in your acknowledgment slip.
- Usually, it takes around 60 to 90 days to get an Aadhaar Card. If there is a problem, the authorities will send the rejection letter with the reason for rejection to your address too.