How to Apply Driving License Online in Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Nashik, Vasai-Virar, Aurangabad, Maharashtra
Driving license is the official document which is proof that you are certified to drive your vehicle by the government of India. Without a valid driving license driving a vehicle is a punishable offense. If you want to apply for a driving license, you must first get a learner’s license and after that, you will be able to apply for the driving license easily. The process in Maharashtra is same as all other parts of India. There are both online and offline process and here we are describing all the steps following which you will be able to easily apply for a driving license in Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Nashik, Vasai-Virar, Aurangabad, Maharashtra.
Online application process for Driving License in Maharashtra:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website or you can just click the link https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice1/stateSelection.do.
- You need to choose your state over there. Choose Delhi.
- After choosing the state, you will be redirected to a new page.
- You will get the services related to driving license on the left hand side of the page.
- Click on the option, ‘Apply Online’.
- You will see a lot of options, choose ‘New Driving License’.
- Again a new page will open on your screen.
- Now you need to enter the license number of the learner along with his date of birth.
- Now just click on OK.
- You will see a form on your screen. Follow the instructions and fill it correctly.
- After filling it submit the form.
- If the candidate is minor, his parents need to fill the Part D of the form, print it, and send to the nearest RTO.
- Upload all the necessary documents with the form like learner’s license number, proof of address, proof of age, etc.
- You will get a notification SMS after the processing of the application.
Offline application process for Driving License in Maharashtra:
- Get a Form 4 (application form for driving license). You will get it in the state transport website. Download it and take a print out.
- Fill the application form and attach appropriate documents with it like learner’s license number, proof of address, proof of age, etc.
- Then you have to clear all the tests.
- After clearing all the tests you will receive the license at your home address.
- You can take the help of the driving school or the motor vehicle showroom if you are finding it difficult to process yourself.