How to Apply Aadhaar Card in Lucknow, Kanpur, Ghaziabad, Allahabad, Agra, Moradabad, Varanasi Uttar Pardesh (UP).
Aadhar card is a card allotted to the resident by the government of India, which carries a 12-digit unique identification number for every individual. This card is of mandatory nature and every citizen needs to carry it for authorization and identification purposes. Aadhar card is issued by UDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) under government stamp. Aadhar forms the basis of all the legal documents of a person in India. How to Apply for Aadhaar card Online/Offline in Uttar Pradesh.
- The first and foremost step is to fix an appointment with the Aadhar enrollment center nearby.
- To get details of your nearest center, visit the official site of UDAI and find the authorized center. Note the phone number and address from there.
- Book the appointment with the center via call or visiting personally. Carry important documents like address proof, identity proof, birth certificate, etc. These proofs will help later as supporting documents.
- To get the complete list of required documents, click here at https://uidai.gov.in/images/commdoc/valid_documents_list.pdf.
- Fill up the enrollment form and submit it to the officer in charge. Download the form at https://uidai.gov.in/images/aadhaar_enrolment_correction_form_version_2.1.pdf.
- After you have submitted all the details with the enrollment form, you now have to submit the biometric details. Your biometric details include fingerprint and iris scan. A photograph will also be taken at the moment for the card.
- Once the process is complete, you will be given an acknowledgment slip which has a 14-digit enrollment number. This number will later help you to check the status of your Aadhar card.
- You will receive an e-Aadhar card instantly and will receive the original printed card later on the address mentioned. If you still haven’t received the card, don’t worry. Keep in check the status using the enrollment number or contact via toll-free number.
Aadhaar has become mandatory and hence, get yours ready as soon as possible.