How to Apply For Birth/Death Certificate in Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Ujjain, Sagar, Rewa Madhya Pradesh.
The certificate of birth is one of the most essential documents which is known for its use as a proof of citizenship. It can be used for other important things like applying for a passport, school registration, driver license, etc. On the other hand, the death certificate is used to register the death of a person. Under the Births & Deaths Act of 1969, the registration of both birth and death is compulsory. The government of Madhya Pradesh presents both online and offline process for the registration of birth and death certificate in Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Ujjain, Sagar, Dewas, Satna, Ratlam, Rewa (Madhya Pradesh).
Application Process for Birth Certificate in Madhya Pradesh:
- Visit the official website of MP e-Nagar Palika for completing the registration. You can click on the link to visit there http://www.mpenagarpalika.gov.in/irj/portal/anonymous.
- On the homepage, at the right-hand side, you will find quick links. Click on Birth Registration over there.
- You need to choose your city on the page that will open and then click on continue.
- The birth registration form will open. Fill it up with all appropriate details like name, date of birth, father or mother’s name, etc.
- After filling it up, you will find the option to upload the certificate from the hospital or nursing home. Upload it and click on submit.
- You can complete the payment online using net banking or card.
- Take a print out of the acknowledgment slip after submission.
- You can also apply for the certificate by visiting the Sub-divisional Magistrate or Jan Seva Kendra near you.
- The certificate is issued within 7 working days.
- The charges for the birth certificate are from INR 2 to INR 10 depending on the delay.
- You can download the certificate online by clicking on the link http://www.mpenagarpalika.gov.in/irj/portal/anonymous?NavigationTarget=navurl://56c26b81f1b1757f64e9bad3353a80ce.
Application Process for Death Certificate in Madhya Pradesh:
- Visit the website http://www.mpenagarpalika.gov.in/irj/portal/anonymous and click on death certificate at the homepage.
- Choose your city and click on continue.
- Enter all the appropriate details in the form which will appear on the screen and at last upload the hospital receipt along with photo id, a copy of FIR, Affidavit, etc. before submission.
- You can pay the fee online using e-wallet, net banking, or card.
- The offline application can be done at Jan Seva Kendra, Mandal Revenue Officer, Tahsildar Office, or District Magistrate Office.
- You can get the certificate within 7 working days.
- To download the certificate online, you have to click on the link http://www.mpenagarpalika.gov.in/irj/portal/anonymous?NavigationTarget=navurl://6e270b6f1b8f7cca4bc0599a129bbec3.