How to Apply For Driving License Online in Ludhiana, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Patiala, Bathinda, Punjab
Traveling is the most important part of today’s hectic life. Almost everybody nowadays has their own vehicles for moving from a place to another. According to most people, motor vehicles are the most reliable way of transport. But you cannot drive a vehicle on road just like that. You need a proper driver’s license for that. There are both online and offline processes for the application. If you live in Ludhiana, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Patiala, Bathinda, Punjab and are not able to apply for a driver’s license as you don’t know the process, please follow the instructions given below.
Process To Apply For a Driving License in Punjab Online:
- Visit the website https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/ for the online application.
- Fill up the form with correct information. Enter the information carefully as wrong information may lead to the cancellation of your form.
- After that, you have to upload the scanned copies of all required documents.
- When the uploading of documents and the filling up of form is completed, submit the form.
- For every successful submission, an acknowledgment slip is generated. You need to download that and take a print out as you have to show the slip later in the RTO office.
- Now, you will be given an appointment when you have to appear for the driving test.
- Only after passing the test, you will get the driving license.
- The license will be issued on the same date when you will pass the driving test.
Process To Apply For a Driving License in Punjab Offline:
- Download the application form by visiting http://olps.punjabtransport.org/forms.aspx.
- Fill up the form properly with correct information.
- Attach all required documents with the form and submit it to your nearest RTO office.
- You have to now find out with the RTO official the date for the driving test.
- On the date, the applicant must appear for the test.
- Clearing the test, the applicant will get the license on the same day.
Required Documentation For Driving License:
- Application Form 4
- A Certificate from your motor training school. It must state that you are applying for the license for which vehicle.
- Certificate proving your efficiency in driving.
- Address Proof
- Age Proof
- The fee for each vehicle category applied is INR 50.
- For the Smart Card driving license, the fee is INR 200.