How to Apply for Widow and Old Age Pension in Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Bikaner, Ajmer & Udaipur (Rajasthan)
For older and helpless persons, the Rajasthan Government is coming up with several pension plans. The plans are already applied and the people especially the older persons and widows are extremely happy with it. You could easily take the benefits of these plans as the process is made very simple by the government keeping the common people in mind. If you don’t know the process yet, the complete process along with the plans is mentioned below.
There are a total of 4 different pension schemes for the widow and old age people in Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Bikaner, Ajmer & Udaipur (Rajasthan). Details are given below.
- Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Samman Pension Yojana: Any man above the age of 58 and any woman above the age of 55 can apply for the yojana. The income of the person must be below INR 48000 per year. If the age is below 75, he or she will get INR 500 per month as pension and if the age is over 75, the pension will be INR 750 per month.
- Mukhyamantri Ekalnaari Samman Pension Yojana: This scheme is for divorced or widow woman above 18 years age and income below INR 48000 per year. She will get INR 500 per month till the age of 60. For the age between 60 to 74, the amount will be INR 1000 and for persons over 75 years of age, the amount is INR 1500.
- Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Vridhhavastha Pension Yojana: For the people who are over 60 years and belong to BPL family, this scheme is applicable. Within the age of 60 to 74, the pension is INR 500 and over that, it is INR 750.
- Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Vidhwa Pension Yojana: This scheme is applicable for widow woman over 40 years age who belong to a BPL family. From the age of 40 to 59, the pension will be INR 500, for 60 to 74, the pension will be INR 1000 and over that it is INR 1500.
The application process for all the schemes is the same. It is mentioned below.
- You have to download the application form by clicking on the link http://rajssp.raj.nic.in/LoginContent/DownloadAppForm.aspx?File=111.
- Fill up the application, attach all required documents and submit it to the Sub Divisional or BDO office.
- The Tehsildar will verify the application form and attached documents.
- After that, the application will be sanctioned and the sanction order will be sent to the Treasury for disbursement.
- You will then get the amount according to the scheme you applied in your account.