How to Apply for Widow and Old Age Pension in Bengaluru, Mysore, Hubli, Mangaluru Karnataka.
Being a widow is a situation where a woman is left behind alone to survive. But to make that woman feel confident and self-dependent, the government of Karnataka declared the widow pension scheme. Well, the same thing you would see for senior citizens who are also financially supported by the Karnataka government. How to Apply for Widow and Senior Citizen Pension in Bangalore (Karnataka).
Online process of applying for widow pension in Karnataka
- For women who somehow lost their husbands need to get a complete financial leverage.
- In order to get the pension, they need to get the widow pension application form from the site http://dwcdkar.gov.in.
- Once they download it, they have to enter the valid details like name of the applicant, district she belongs to, temporary and permanent address.
- They also have to attached proof of age and the identification marks.
- Before the final submission, they have to attach all essential documents.
Offline process of applying for widow pension in Karnataka
- Well, if widows want to collect the pension application form offline, then they have to visit BDO office or gram panchayat office.
- They have to collect the form and fill it properly.
- In the end, they have to submit it to Block Development Officer office or Gram Panchayat for the further process.
Online process of applying for senior citizen pension in Karnataka
- The senior citizen of every states in India are given a financial aid from the state government.
- In order to collect the form, they have to visit the site http://www.karnataka.gov.in/welfareofdisabled/Pages/Senior-Citizen-Schemes.aspx.
- Thereafter, senior citizens have to fill up the downloaded application form with every details starting from their name to relative’s name, etc.
- After that, they have to submit it for final scrutiny and other procedures.
Offline process of applying for senior citizen pension in Karnataka
- Senior citizens can also collect the form from BDO office.
- They have to fill that form and attach documents regardingbank balance deposit, occupation and age certificate.
- After filing the form, they have to submit it back to BDO office and wait for the rest procedure.