How to Apply Marriage Certificate Online in Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Bikaner, Ajmer & Udaipur (Rajasthan)
After marriage, the marriage certificate becomes one of the most important documents in one’s life. It is a documentary proof of your marriage. It can be used for a lot of different purposes like changing of name or surname, application for the income certificate, or even application for a passport. There can be two types of marriage, one is done according to the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 and the other one is according to the Special Marriage Act, 1954. For the protection of woman in India, the registration of marriage has been made mandatory by the supreme court of India. The process to apply for the marriage certificate in Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Bikaner, Ajmer & Udaipur (Rajasthan) is mentioned below.
Online Application Process for Marriage Registration in Rajasthan:
- For online application, Visit the website http://pehchan.raj.nic.in/MainPage.aspx.
- On the homepage, select the Amenjan fill application form.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Select marriage form over there.
- You will be again redirected to a new page. Select new application over there and enter the captcha then click the Go button.
- The form will open on your screen. Fill it up with all appropriate details like wedding date, marriage site, address, etc.
- After that, enter the details of both bride and groom like name, father’s name, mother’s name etc.
- Enter the details of two witnesses, name, address, mobile number, etc.
- Enter id proof details like base number or the bamashah number.
- Now, it’s time to upload the scanned photographs of both bride and groom.
- When all the details are entered complete the mobile number verification with the help of OTP.
- Then enter the code sent to your mobile.
- The application is done and the acknowledgment slip is generated. Print it out.
- You can track your application by visiting the link http://pehchan.raj.nic.in/VerifyRegisNum.aspx?ZDg1NmI0ZDk=OGQ2M2FhZmIwNmVkNzQ3N2RkNzlmZTM=.
Offline Application Process for Marriage Registration in Rajasthan:
- You can apply offline by visiting your nearest eMitra Kendra.
- You can find the nearest one by clicking on the link. http://emitra.rajasthan.gov.in/content/emitra/en/contact/eMitra_LSP.html.
- Download the application form by clicking on the link https://emitraapp.rajasthan.gov.in/emitrashared/guidelineEform/GAndE_1496044674295.pdf.
- Fill up the form and attach all required documents with it and submit it to the nearest eMitra Kendra.
- Age Proof of Bride and Groom
- Address Proof like Ration card, passport, driving license, voter id, etc.
- Identity Proof like PAN Card, Aadhaar card, voter id, etc.
- Photographs (Single and joint of both bride and groom)
- Application form.