How to Apply SC/ST/OBC Certificate Online in Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Bikaner, Ajmer & Udaipur (Rajasthan)
The caste certificate is one of the most useful legal documents which is a proof that you belong to a particular caste. There are certain government schemes for the backward class people and to take the advantage of those, you must have the caste certificate. For the people of Rajasthan, if you belong to the backward class and still don’t know the process to apply for a caste certificate in Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Bikaner, Ajmer & Udaipur (Rajasthan), the whole process is mentioned here for you.
Online Process to Apply for Caste Certificate in Rajasthan:
- For online application, you have to visit the official emitra website. You can also use the link to visit there. http://emitra.rajasthan.gov.in/content/emitra/en/home.html.
- Now, you have to log in. If you don’t have the login credentials, you have to sign up first. For that, click on the register button on the login window.
- After registration, you can apply for the caste certificate.
- Choose the certificate (SC/ST/OBC) for which you are applying.
- Fill up the first part of the application form properly with accurate details and submit.
- Now, in the next part, you will find that the registration number is generated.
- Upload scanned copies of all required documents and passport sized photograph. Click on Submit.
- The application is done. You can track the status of the application later using the registration number.
Offline Process to Apply for Caste Certificate in Rajasthan:
- First, you have to download the application form. Follow the links to download. SC/ST: https://emitraapp.rajasthan.gov.in/emitrashared/guidelineEform/GAndE_1493019258623.pdf. OBC: https://emitraapp.rajasthan.gov.in/emitrashared/guidelineEform/GAndE_1493018037876.pdf.
- Now, print the forms on A4 sized paper.
- Fill them up with accurate information.
- Attach all required documents with it along with the photograph.
- You can submit the form to any nearest eMitra Kendra.
- You will be given an acknowledgment slip, which can be used later to track the status of the application.
- For more information, you can call the customer care of eMitra at 0141-2221425 or you can also mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application Form (offline mode)
- Caste certificate of father
- Address Proof: Voter ID, Ration Card, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, or Kirayanama.
- Affidavit of INR 10 (If father’s caste certificate not available)
- Report of concerned Patwari
- Income Certificate
- Applicant’s Passport Sized Photograph
- Certificate of two government employees along with the form.
Feel free to ask questions and express your thoughts using our comments section.