A credit or a debit card is one of the most essential things to carry in your wallet nowadays as you never know when you are in urgent need of money and you do not have sufficient amount. These cards are the greatest services provided by the bank using which we can get money anywhere, we just need an ATM and that’s all. But for safety measures, the pin of these cards need to be changed from time to time. Now if you don’t know the process of changing an SBI credit or debit card pin, you will have to visit the bank and do the formalities but there are different processes for changing the pin. The processes are mentioned in details below.
Change SBI Debit/ Credit card pin using ATM machine:
- First of all, you need to visit any nearest SBI ATM.
- You will get to see an option at the bottom right corner of your screen, ‘PIN Generation’. Click on that.
- Now, you need to enter your account number.
- After that, you have to enter your registered mobile number and again re enter it for the confirmation.
- Then, you will get a One time Password (OTP) at your registered mobile number.
- Now you can use that OTP to change the credit or debit card pin on any state bank ATM.
Change SBI Debit/ Credit card pin via SMS:
- First of all, type PIN_ last four digits of debit card number_ last four digits of SBI account number.
- Send this message to 567676.
- You will get a One time Password (OTP) at your registered mobile number.
- Now you can use that OTP to change the credit or debit card pin on any state bank ATM within 24 hours as the OTP is valid for 24 hours only.
Change SBI Debit/ Credit card pin via Internet Banking:
- You can change the ATM pin via net banking too following the steps.
- First of all, log in to your SBI account online.
- Now click on e-Services.
- You will get an option there ‘ATM card services’. Click on it.
- After that, you will get the option, ‘ATM PIN Generation’.
- You can change your ATM pin from there.
Other than this, you can also call the SBI IVR 1800 112211 or 1800 425 3800 from your registered mobile number and also change the credit or debit card pin.