The payment of taxes for the property you own is very important as it is used by the municipality for the welfare of the city. The municipality collects the tax. You can pay it online or you can visit the municipality manually to pay it. For the people of Visakhapatnam, the complete payment process of their property tax is mentioned below.
Process to Check and Pay Property Tax in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh:
- Visit the official website of Visakhapatnam municipality. You can also click on the link to visit there. http://visakhapatnam.emunicipal.ap.gov.in/ptis/citizen/search/search-searchForm.action#no-back-button.
- Now, you have to enter details like Assessment Number, Old Assessment Number, Owner Name, Door Number, etc. and click on Search.
- You will find your property tax dues on your screen. If you want to pay them, choose the pay online option. You will find payment options like net banking, credit card, and debit card there. Choose among them and pay.
- After the payment, you will find the payment receipt on the screen. Take a print out of it. You can submit it to the municipality later if required.
- The payment can be done using the offline method too. You have to visit the municipality yourself and pay via cash or demand draft.
If you want to know anything more on this topic or anything else, you can share the feelings via our comments section. Stay tuned with us for more such intriguing articles.