The government had made it mandatory that people have to link all their existing policies with the Aadhaar card. If you don’t know the process, here we will describe the full process for you.
How to Check Status of Linking Aadhaar Card with LIC Before March 31st 2018?
- First of all, you need to visit to the official LIC Portal and click on Link Aadhaar & PAN to LIC Policy.
- Then you will see a message asking you to keep the Aadhaar card and PAN card handy. Click on proceed option.
- A form will open. You need to provide all the correct details there like full name, Date of birth, Aadhaar number, email-ID, PAN, Mobile number. Other than that, you need to enter your LIC policy number in Add Policy.
- Enter the captcha and then click on the Get OTP button. You will receive an OTP in your mobile number.
- Check all the details and enter the OTP.
- Your linking will be done and you will receive a confirmation SMS or Email for the same.
If you are not able to do it online, you can download the form from the website too, fill it up manually and submit it. That will also do.