The new and innovative identification system for the citizens which the government of India started is known as Aadhaar card. The card has a UID (Unique Identification Number) also called as the aadhaar number. The UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) has been given the duty of providing the aadhaar card to every Indian citizen. Now, if you had forgotten your aadhaar number and are not able to search it, there are options where you can search your aadhaar card using your name and mobile number only. Please check out the following steps to know the complete process in detail.
The Process to Search Aadhaar Card by Name or Father’s name:
- You need to visit the official website of UIDAI. You can also click on the link to visit there https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid. & Download Your Aadhar Card by Enrolment Number or Aadhar Number?
- You need to select the tab Aadhaar Number (UID). You will find out that by default the same tab is selected there.
- Now, you need to enter the name accurately same as you have given as the time of the registration of aadhaar card.
- After that enter the email id and mobile number. These must be same too just like the name given at the time of aadhaar registration. If you want Aadhar Card Check Status Online By URN, Mobile Number, Name & Date of Birth.
- Enter the security code after the watching the image below perfectly.
- At last, click on Get OTP option.
- You will get an OTP (One Time Password) on your email or mobile phone, which will have a validity of 5 minutes.
- Now, enter the OTP in the appropriate box and click on Verify OTP option.
- You will see that there is a pop-up on the screen stating that your UID (Aadhaar Number) has been sent to the registered mobile number and email.
- After getting the message or email, you will be able to download or view your aadhaar card online from the link http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
We hope that now you will be able to check out Your Aadhar Card Correction Status Online your aadhaar card easily. If you have any more questions, feel free to let us know using the comments section.