IndusInd Bank also gives it’s customers the features like RTGS and NEFT forms to transfer their funds. Customers can visit the branch with printed RTGS and NEFT forms and submit them to the bank. Keep in mind that the IndusInd Bank RTGS form is to be filled if you have more than 2 lakhs rupees to transfer. If you have less than 2 lakhs rupees to transfer then you should fill IndusInd NEFT form.
RTGS: Real-Time Gross Settlement & NEFT: National Electronic Fund Transfer System are the systems used by all banks in India for the efficient, smooth and secure transfer of funds.
Before filling the RTGS and NEFT forms, you must arrange all this information given below-
- Transfer Amount
- Beneficiary Account No.
- Beneficiary Bank Name
- Beneficiary Customer Name
- Beneficiary Bank Account Number
- IFSC code of Beneficiary Bank Branch
Now, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the form correctly –
- There are always two sections in RTGS and NEFT forms
- The left section is for the use of the customers
- The right section is for Bank use
- Important information like the Sender Account Details, Beneficiary Account Details, Beneficiary Bank IFSC Code and the amount of money has to be filled by the customer himself in the left section
- The right section of the form have to be filled by the employee of the IndusInd bank. After successful transaction, the employee will fill the right section where he/she will put the transaction id along with other details.