Punjab National Bank allows it’s customers to fill RTGS/NEFT forms to transfer their money. Punjab National Bank’s NEFT and RTGS details-
Punjab National Bank NEFT form is used by customers to send money below the amount of 2 lakhs from one bank account to others easily. It can be done on weekdays – Monday to Friday between 8 in the morning to 7 in the evening.
Punjab National Bank RTGS form is used for sending money more than 2 lakhs in an amount from one bank to another bank across the country. Its timing is – on weekdays i.e Monday to Friday from 8 in the morning to 3:30 in the evening.
RTGS: Real-Time Gross Settlement & NEFT: National Electronic Fund Transfer System are two systems incorporated by almost all banks of India to process an easy and secure exchange of funds from one bank account to another bank accounts across the nation.
Now we will guide you step by step in filling RTGS/NEFT offline form. But before that, you will need the following information –
- Transfer Amount
- Beneficiary Account No.
- Beneficiary Bank Name
- Beneficiary Customer Name
- Beneficiary Bank Account Number
- IFSC code of Beneficiary Bank Branch
Now you need to follow below-given steps thoroughly to fill the form correctly –
- Two sections are included in NEFT/RTGS forms. The customer should fill left section and right section have to be filled by Bank
- Critical information like Sender Account Details, Beneficiary Account Details, Beneficiary Bank IFSC Code and the amount of money which customer wants to transfer will also be filled by the customer himself
- The right section of the form needs to be filled by the employee of Punjab National bank. The employee will fill the right section with transaction id along with other details on a successful transaction.