The government had made it mandatory for many services to be linked with Aadhaar Card. Hence it is such important, your mobile number must be registered with it. If you have not registered yet or registered the wrong number, we will tell you the full process so that you do not face any problem.
Steps to Register the Mobile Number First Time:
- First of all, you need to visit the Aadhaar enrollment centre for registering mobile for the very first time.
- You will get the Aadhaar Updation/Correction form there. Fill it carefully with the correct number.
- Some other documents like a Xerox of Aadhaar card, and some identity proof must be submitted.
- If the validation is successful, the mobile number will be updated soon
Steps To Update the old Mobile Number with New One:
- The process is same as it can’t be done online.
- First of all, you need to visit the Aadhaar centre.
- Fill the Aadhaar Updation/Correction form along with appropriate documents.
- The update will be done after proper validation.