Do you want to know the best selling wall paint brands in India 2022? Want to choose the best one for your home or any other space? Then proceed with this article and find your suitable paint brand. In general, India is a country where more paint brands are running successfully. There are also certain foreign brands are available which are having huge selling in the Indian market. Paint is not only for enhancing the beauty of the home but also to increase the lifespan of the building in an extraordinary manner. You must be very careful in choosing paint brands since there are many fake ones that are found. Through this guide, you can choose the best paint for your home or any other space.
Top Best Selling Wall Paint in India
- Quantity: 400 ml; Color: White
- Material: Tin
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.2 cm x 5.2 cm x 25 cm
- Package Contents: 1 Spray Paint
- Care Instructions: Keep out of reach of children. For other safety instructions, please refer to Product Safety Data sheet on Dulux India website.
- LONG-LASTING GLOSS FINISH FOR WALLS: Dulux Simply Refresh Multi Surface DIY Paint delivers consistent and professional results. This gloss finish paint revitalises interior walls while also offering long-lasting protection & giving your space new definition.
- BRIGHTENING UP THE INTERIOR WITH MINIMAL PAINT SMELL: This 1-litre multi-surface paint is the best option for the interior thanks to its LOW ODOUR & LOW VOC features. A smooth finish and reduced odour are two benefits of using low-VOC paint to decorate your walls.
- FRESHLY TINT PAINT FOR INDOORS: The walls and ceilings in your living room or kitchen will look new again thanks to this high-end multi-surface paint, which is ideal for brick, concrete, or tile. You can update your home's interior with this superb multi-surface paint, and you'll get coverage and performance that rival those of experts.
- EASY TO APPLY & QUICK TO DRY: This product's versatility makes it ideal for both DIY projects and professional painting jobs. Its simplicity in use is what sets it apart. Applying this paint with a brush or roller is simple, making tasks involving small or large surfaces easy.
- WIDE APPLICATION: For all interior and commercial projects, this Dulux Simply Refresh Multi Surface Paint is a superb option. This paint's broad versatility makes it ideal for use on walls, wood, and metal.
Best Selling Wall Paint Brands in India 2022:
You can have a close look at below for the list of top 10 best selling wall paint brands in India 2022.
10. Jotun Paints
Jotun Paints is one of the leading Norwegian based company which deals with decorative paints and performance coatings. It is mainly from the Jotun Group and it is a chemical company. It is mainly having an enormous range of interior and exterior paints and coatings. This process has been formulated and designed to fulfill the major needs. The price of this brand is 250 INR per liter.
- This painting is used in Eifel Tower, Petronas Towers, and Burj Khalifa.
- Metal and wood paints, collection of wall designer pains are the highlights of this paint brand.
- This brand is mainly known to have a look at the prestigious and luxury roman finish and metallic finish.
9. Berger Paints
Basically, this paint brand is the most popular brand in India used by most of the peoples. Berger paints are having huge selling and it is having huge demand in the Indian market very effectively. In the year 1923, this brand has been established and till now it is on the top position with most ultimate features. They enhance the style of home. The price of this brand is 570.80 INR.
- Involved in top projects like Cognizant, Hotel Le Meridian, Akshardham Temple, Teen Kanya and much more
- Having 10 manufacturing units and 110 stock paints
- Categorized into metal and wood paints, protective coating, interior wall coating, construct chemicals and some more.
8. Kansai Nerolac Paints
Basically, the Kansai Nerolac brand is considered as the top-notch leading paint brand in India with ultimate features. This brand is a subsidiary of Kansai Paints Ltd that is the most popular painting manufacturing brand in Japan. It is also famous for automotive coatings and performance coatings. The price of this brand is 502.65 INR.
- Kansai Nerolac sub-brands are Lotus touch, Excel, Suraksha and Silver
- This brand is also considered as the most effective coating companies worldwide.
- This paint will give your home an ultra-luxury look
7. Asian Paints
If you are searching for the most ultimate and leading decorative and paint brand in India, then you can go with Asian paints. People also like to use Asian paints in their homes. It is mainly due to its popularity and unique features. Since 1942, this brand is performing wall all over the world. The price of this brand is 1,852.20 INR.
- It is having impressive decorative paint items like enamels, wood finishes, exterior wall finishes, and interior wall finishes.
- In 17 different countries, Asian paints are playing a major role
- The distempers, royal colors, undercoats, metal, and wood are effectively available in various colors and textures
6. Shalimar Paints
This brand is one of the top-notch paint brands which gives the best result for the users. In 1902, this Shalimar paints has been established and become very popular since then. At present they are having 54 branches all over India. The price of this brand is 196 INR.
- Handled projects like Salt Lake Stadium, Vidyasagar Setu, Malankara Orthodox Church, and Rashtrapati Bhavan
- They have engaged in architectural, industrial and decorative segments
- It is having a water beading feature
5. Mysore Paints
In the year 1937, this Mysore paints has been founded by Nalwadi Krishnaraja Wodeyar. He is the Maharaja of Mysore province at that time. This company is mainly started to offer employment opportunities to needy people. They have manufactured high-quality paints. The price of this brand is 435 INR.
- It is the most prominent project of the Karnataka government with Varnish, thinners, wood polishes, and decorative paints.
- This brand also supply paint to the central government, PSUs, private companies and many
- Gives your home a better look
4. Dulux Paints
This is not only the best selling painting brand in India; it is also very much popular in all over the world. This brand is provided by AkzoNobel and it is a highly qualified product. In India, Dulux has established in the year 1932 and they have been said to be the top decorative paint brand in India. The price of this brand is 555.62 INR.
- Dulux paints have launched innovative and high-end luxury paints
- Offering a wide range of undercoats like an acrylic primer, water-based cement primer, wall putty and much more
- It is suitable to paint in staircases and corridors
3. Snowcem Paints
This paint brand is considered to be the leading paint manufacturer and the best productive brand in the business. They are one of the best selling paint brands in India with standard features. In 1959, this brand has been standing, since then it is showing great performance. The price of this brand is 400 INR.
- Offering primers, cement paints, textured paints, liquid paints, construction admixture, and surface preparation products
- Having an R&D center for better and innovative products.
- It helps in reducing the temperature of the living area
2. British Paints
This British Paint is mainly an internationally recognized brand which is mainly considered to be the topmost preferred choice for decorative paints. This paint brand is having an enormous range of decorative paints for both interiors and exteriors. In 1947, this brand was established in India. The price of this brand is 485 INR.
- It is very much popular for wall putty, waterproofing, and industrial coating
- Popular options include Acri Silk, Expa Cool, Glamour, Glo, British, Master Blaster, and Shingar
- Best sun-protective coating paint
1. Jenson & Nicholson Paints
This brand is mainly said to be the second oldest and also the top paint brand in India with ultimate impacts. Most of the painters are having this paint as their favorite choice. In 1922 it has been originally launched and in 1973, it was launched in India. Since then it is handling top projects all over India. The price of this brand is 375 INR.
- It handled projects like St. Pauls Seminary, Birla Museum, Common Wealth Games Village, And Birla Mandir
- It launched the original plastic emulsion paint
- It also enters into the powder coating market
Are you still looking for another option? There is no need for it. The above-mentioned details about the list of top 10 best selling wall paint brands in India 2022 are absolutely true. By going through it, you can get a clear idea about the different paint brands. Now choose your most suitable paint brand and make your home or living area colorful!!!