We need sanitizer to keep us hygienic especially when we are out. We need to be selective while choosing hand sanitizer. COVID 19 pandemic has made it mandatory to use sanitizer to keep us healthy and safe. Here are some best sanitizer brands which are in high demand.
1. Dettol Hand Sanitizer
Dettol is a brand of cleaning supplies and disinfectant and antiseptic, introduced in 1932 and produced by UK company Reckitt Benckiser. It is the most reliable and popular brand all over the world. So, it should come as no surprise that one of the top hand sanitizers to consider is the Dettol Instant Hand Sanitizer. Not only does this product offers you protection from illness-causing germs but also has a good fragrance which leaves your hand refreshed after every use.
Price: ₹250 for 500ml
- This non-sticky formula is convenient to carry as well and can be used anytime!
- this product is well-suited to all skin types and also contains moisturizerso it ends up leaving your skin soft.
- Capable of killing 99.9% of germs,
- this sanitizer can be used while eating outside, after using public transportation, office, home, and so on.
2. Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer
Lifebuoy is a brand marketed by Hindustan Unilever which produces various types of products to keep us healthy and clean like soaps, hand wash, and hand sanitizer
Lifebuoy Total is free from preservatives and alcohol, this product comes in three fragrances including lemon fresh, Total 10, and Care. The sanitizer not only reduces skin chapping but also redness due to its advanced germ protection. If you’re trying to find an efficient alternative to alcohol-based options, this hand sanitizer may be a solid option.
Price: Rs. 228 for 190 ml, Rs. 60 for 50 ml, and Rs. 34 for 30 ml.
- it effectively kills germs in 10 seconds,
- Protect your hands for 10 hours,
- Easy to carry and use
- Protects from skin infections,
3. Himalaya Pure Hand Sanitizer
The Himalaya Drug Company is an Indian company established by Muhammad Manal in 1930 and based in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. It produces health care products under the name Himalaya Herbal Healthcare whose products include ayurvedic ingredients. Himalaya pure hands, hand sanitizer is another trusted and good quality sanitizer with an absolutely divine fragrance. We recommend this good smelling product if you are looking a herbal sanitizer with good fragnance.
Price: ₹25 for 50ml , ₹.50 for 100 ml , ₹.42 for 85 ml , ₹. 300 for 500 ml
- Comes with a nice fragnance
- Highly effective in killing germs and bacteria
- It has a long lasting effect
- Prevents infection
4. Godrej Hand Sanitizer
The Godrej group was founded by Ardeshir Godrej and Pirojsha Burjorji Godrej in 1897. Godrej’s Not just Another Hand sanitizer is true to its name. It is alcohol-free in its composition which naturally keeps your palms soft. Its formula is super-mild so it causes no harm to children, too. And the product comes in an easy to use spray bottle that emits out the right dosage. The Godrej hand sanitizer is perfect to use and carry anywhere.
Price: ₹50 for 30 ml
- Kills 99% germs in one spray
- Up to eight hours bacteria and germ protection
- 98% water-based formula
- Easily fits into bag or pocket
5. Dr. Batra’s Hand Sanitizer
India’s homeopath brand Dr Batra’s is founded by Mukesh Batra in 1982. Dr. Batra’s Gac Sanitizer has tulsi production in its form and other products including castor oil, benzalkonium chloride, glycerine, citric acid, and chlorhexidine gluconate. Some users also claim to be skin sensitive. It infuses the basil tulsi formula which is safe for everyone, including children who kill the germs well.
Price: ₹110 for 100 ml
- Kills germs effectively
- Alcohol-free, water-free, and soap-free
- Protects skin and prevents dryness
- Safe for children
6. Savlon Hand Sanitizer
Savlon is another well known and trustworthy brand of antibacterial personal care products.
Savlon hand sanitizer provides adequate protection against germs such as bacteria, yeast, and viruses. It makes you safe and secure throughout the day. Spray Savlon cleanser is perfect for lifting and fun to use. Each bottle is perfect for 100+ sprays, which lasts a long time, and each pen comes with a 9ml quantity. Savlon comes with high-dose drug action and has been tested and proven to be effective.
- It’s easy to apply to your hands.
- It is perfect for any skin.
- It cleanses all dirt and grime efficiently.
- It comes with a lovely fragrance.
- It cleanses all disturbance of the skin.
7. Purell Hand Sanitizer
Purell is an American brand of Hand sanitizer invented in 1988, by GOJO Industries. Purell Hand Sanitizer is the most used product in most hospitals and clinics. It has been clinically proven to keep your skin germ-free and healthy and is twice as effective as other hand sanitizers in the market. This hand sanitizer meets the FDA’s requirements as well and is capable of killing 99.99% germs on every use. It contains 70% of alcohol and four types of moisturizers so it not only keeps your hands germs-free but soft and smooth as well.
Price: ₹50 for 59 ml , ₹250 for 500 ml
- It kills Germs and bacteria
- It’s instrumental keeping the hands fresh, cleansed.
- It can be used anywhere and easy to carry
8. Sterillium Hand Sanitizer
This alcohol-based hand sanitizer by Raman and Well Pvt.Ltd is being used since 1965 and is extremely effective against bacteria and is in high demand nowadays. It also leaves a good residual effect and keeps your skin smooth and healthy even after long-term use.
If you are looking for a quality hand sanitizer that is reliable and keeps your skin hydrated then Sterillium Hand Sanitizer is definitely the perfect choice.
Price: ₹144 for 100 ml , ₹657 for 500 ml , ₹3348 for 5 l
- Keeps hands clean and soft
- Kills bacteria
- It is very convenient to use
9. Kaya Hand Sanitizer
Another other product that is rising in popularity and couldn’t be missed in our list of the best hand sanitizer in India, is from Kaya. It is a super gentle hand sanitizer that moisturizes the skin . It contains the right amount of alcohol content to keep you safe and harmless. Like many others on the list, the Kaya hand sanitizer is also a travel-friendly product.
Price: ₹60 (50ml)
- This alcohol-gel-based formula contains anti-bacterial agents and disinfects hands efficiently.
- It does an extraordinary job of coating the hands and always makes them feel fresh.
- It is a super gentle hand sanitizer that moisturizes the skin
10. Zuci Hand Sanitizer
Zuci Instant Hand Sanitizers have been tried and tested in India for over 10 years. Their hand sanitizers are FDA-approved and adhere to US FDA standards for alcohol content and efficacy. We ensure that your hand sanitizer is tough on. The Zuci hand sanitizer is known as a feel-good and smell-good product. It comes in several varieties like lemon, strawberry, orange, basil, and others, shelling out pleasing fragrances.
It helps to get rid of the harmful germs in the most natural way possible as it contains no animal products, no harsh ingredients, and no toxic chemicals.
Price: ₹199 (250 ml)
- It assures to kill 99.9 % of bacteria and microbes that pose a risk to your health.
- Its gentle and smooth formula makes it the best hand sanitizer in India.
- It contains natural moisturizers and vitamin E.
- you can clean your hands thoroughly and without making them dry or itchy.