Canara Bank provides the facility to transfer you’re your money from your Canara Bank accounts. There are two types of facilities- RTGS and NEFT. RTGS is used for transferring money above 2 lakhs rupees from any Canara Bank account. NEFT is used for transferring money less than 2 lakhs rupees from your Canara Bank account. You have to fill RTGS/NEFT forms to make this transfer.
RTGS: Real-Time Gross Settlement & NEFT: National Electronic Fund Transfer System are two systems provided by various banks in India to enable an efficient and secure transfer of funds from one bank account to other bank accounts across the country.
Now we will guide you step by step in filling RTGS/NEFT offline form. But before that, you will need the following information –
- Transfer Amount
- Beneficiary Account No.
- Beneficiary Bank Name
- Beneficiary Customer Name
- Beneficiary Bank Account Number
- IFSC code of Beneficiary Bank Branch
Now you need to follow below-given steps thoroughly to fill the form correctly –
- There are two sections in NEFT/RTGS forms. The left section is to be filled by the customer and the right section is filled by Bank.
- Various things like Sender Account Details, Beneficiary Account Details, Beneficiary Bank IFSC Code and the amount of money you need to transfer are asked and to be filled by you.
- The right section of the form will be filled by the bank. This will be filled when the transaction is completed so that they can mention transaction id and other details generated after the successful transfer.