15Now customers of ICICI Banks can send their money without any worry to regions across the country. They just need to fill the ICICI Bank RTGS and NEFT form. ICICI Bank RTGS form is filled to transfer more than 2 lakhs funds while the ICICI Bank NEFT form is filled to transfer less than 2 lakhs funds.
RTGS: Real-Time Gross Settlement & NEFT: National Electronic Fund Transfer System is used by the banks to transfer money all across the country. This system is reliable, efficient and very secure.
Before filling up RTGS and NEFT forms, you should arrange below mentioned information-
- Transfer Amount
- Beneficiary Account No.
- Beneficiary Bank Name
- Beneficiary Customer Name
- Beneficiary Bank Account Number
- IFSC code of Beneficiary Bank Branch
Now you need to follow below-given steps thoroughly to fill the form correctly –
- There are two different sections in RTGS and NEFT forms
- The left section is for the customers
- The right section is for the use of banks
- On left section customer should fill the following information like –
- Sender Account Details,
- Beneficiary Account Details,
- Beneficiary Bank IFSC Code and
- the amount of money that customer wants to transfer is to be filled.
- The right section is for the Bank use where a Bank employee who is doing your transaction will fill the necessary details like transaction id and other things after successful transaction.