Water connection is very much essential if you live in Delhi. For that, you need to roam around a lot as you don’t know how to get the form or what documents needed. But here we are going to describe everything you need so you can get the connection easily. There are also some eligibility criteria which you need to follow.
Documents Needed for a new connection:
For getting a new connection, you must have the following documents-
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Address Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Map of House
If you have all these documents available, you can apply for a new water connection.
Form for new connection/disconnection:
You can get the form for new connection/disconnection in the official website of Delhi Jal board or you can click the links below.
Form for new connection:
Form for disconnection:
Eligibility criteria for the Water connection:
- The person who is applying must be a resident of Delhi.
- If he wants to take a water connection, then the house must be his own.
- If he stays at rent in some other place, then he must have the proof of address.
- If he has all of this he can certainly apply for connection of water.
To do the application, you need to keep certain things in mind:
- If you are applying online, you need to fill all the details correctly
- Next, you have to upload the photo.
- Double check the details as the form will be rejected if an information is found wrong.
- Now Submit the form and keep a print out receipt.
- For offline application, you can download the form and submit it manually to the Delhi Jal board after filling it properly.