To its customers, the Axis Bank offers credit card reward points named as the ‘Edge Loyalty Rewards Program’. The customers get some points when they use the credit card and they can redeem those points for getting various products, gift vouchers, discount offers, etc. If a customer has accumulated 300 or more reward points, he/ she can redeem them. There are a total of 25 different types of credit cards which the Axis Bank provides. All are applicable for the reward points.
Process to Redeem Axis Bank Credit Card Reward Points via Net Banking:
- You have to log in the Axis Bank website https://www.axisbank.com/bank-smart/internet-banking/getting-started, using your net banking ID and password.
- On the account summary page, you will find the eDGE Loyalty Program option, click on it.
- To visit the reward store, accept the terms & conditions and click on Redeem Now.
- Choose your favorite product and redeem it using the reward points.
Process to Redeem Axis Bank Credit Card Reward Points via Mobile App:
- Download the Axis Bank Mobile app and log in using net banking details.
- To check out your reward point balance, click on ‘Rewards’ tab.
- Then, on the Redeem Now section, click on ‘Rewards Store’.
- Choose among the various categories to redeem the reward points.
Process to Redeem Axis Bank Credit Card Reward Points via eDGE Loyalty Rewards Website:
- Visit the website https://edgerewards.axisbank.com/.
- You have to register there using your card details.
- After the registration, log in and visit the Redeem Now section.
- You will get various options to redeem the reward points. Choose according to your will.
- Add the desired products in order cart and click to redeem to complete the redemption.
All chosen products will be sent to the registered address of the credit card holder.