The credit cards, which are offered by the OBC (Oriental Bank of Commerce) are partnered by the State Bank of India. These credit cards provide amazing features to the user including the loyalty program where the user gets reward points and later can redeem those points to get gifts or services. If the customer is using the Oriental Bank of Commerce – SBI Platinum Credit Card, he will get 2 points for spending INR 100 and if he is using Oriental Bank of Commerce – SBI Credit Card, he will get 1 point for spending INR 100. There is another offer. If you spend INR 2000 or more than that within 60 days of getting the card, you will be awarded 2000 reward points.
Process of Redeeming OBC Bank Credit Card Reward Points:
- For redeeming the reward points visit https://www.sbicard.com/.
- You have to log in the website to redeem them.
- Register to the website if you have not registered yet.
- After logging in, you will find the Rewards option on the top. Click on that.
- Check the reward catalog and choose a product of your liking.
- Redeem the product using your reward points.
- It will be delivered to your registered address within 10 working days.
- You can even use the mobile app for the redemption of reward points. The process is the same. Download the mobile app by clicking on the link https://www.sbicard.com/en/personal/benefits/easy-access-channels/mobile-app.page.
- You can even send a mail to them at ‘PO Box 28, GPO, New Delhi – 110001’ to redeem the points or call their helpline 1800 180 1290.
- The value of a reward point is equal to INR 0.25 and they will be valid for 24 months. After that, they will expire.