Without any doubt, the Syndicate bank is one of the most renowned banks in India right now. There are two different types of Credit cards provided by the bank which have the reward point system. They are Gold and Classic credit cards. On the usage of these cards, you will be given some reward points which can be redeemed later. On your every purchase of INR 200, the bank gives you a reward point. Right now, the bank is very actively advertising its GoGreen scheme. Every credit card holder who is registering for this GoGreen scheme will be sent the monthly bank statement via email and they can even earn up to 5 extra points on their every transaction.
Process of Redeeming Syndicate Bank Credit Card Reward Points:
The method using which the credit card holders from the Syndicate Bank will be able to redeem their reward points. It is-
- The customers can call the customer care of the bank at 1800225092 for the redemption of points.
- They can use the reward points for paying their existing Syndicate Bank Global Credit card renewal fees.
- They can start redeeming the points once the total number of points reaches 500.
- The customers can encash the points too and this is a very big facility not provided by most of the banks. The value of one reward point is equal to INR 0.50, which is higher than most of the banks.
- TDS will be applicable on the transaction which the customer will do for the redemption of rewards.
- To more details, you are free to send an email at car[email protected].