One of the largest banks in India, the Punjab National Bank (PNB), supports their credit cards with their amazing rewards program. With every transaction of 100 or above, the cardholder will get some reward points which he can later redeem to get the gifts of his choice from the huge catalog provided by the PNB. For every INR 150 spent from the credit cards, they offer 2 reward points. The value of one reward point is equal to INR 0.05. There are three credit cards which are applicable for the rewards program in PNB. They are-
- PNB Global Platinum Credit Card
- PNB Global Gold Credit Card
- PNB Global Classic Credit Card
Process of Redeeming Syndicate Bank Credit Card Reward Points:
- You can redeem your reward points online as well as by calling the customer care of PNB.
- To redeem online you have to visit https://www.pnbrewardz.com and log in using your id and password. If you don’t have them, register first using your credit card details.
- Now log in and check out the vast catalog of products presented by PNB.
- Choose your favorite product and click on redeem below the product.
- The product will be booked for you and within 21 working days, you will get it.
- If you want to buy flight tickets with the reward points.
- You cannot redeem the points unless the total number of points crosses 500.
- Other than this, to redeem your reward points you can call the PNB 24×7 customer care at 1800-22-2478 (from the landline) or 1800-102-2478 (from mobile). You can also mail it at PNB Credit Card Processing Centre, A37, Sector 60, Noida (U.P).
- You can even transfer your earned reward points to 6 different frequent flyer programs.