Every year a lot of persons visit Canada from India for various purposes. The major problem comes for them at the time of applying for the visa. Many people do not know the perfect procedure of applying for the visa, so they have to trust on others and sometimes it can cost a lot of money. We are here to help you as we will describe the process of getting the visa for Canada step by step. How to Apply Canada Visa Online Process Visit/Tourist/Business.
Applying Process for the Canadian Visa:
- First of all, there are certain requirements you have to know about the visa which you can get in the IRCC website or you can click on the linkhttps://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/. On the homepage, click on the option ‘Visa Types’ to know the details.
- After that, you need to fill the application form and all other relevant documents electronically. To get the form you can visit the official website or just click the link http://international.gc.ca/world-monde/india-inde/index.aspx?lang=eng.
- The printing must be done in a laser printer.
- Now if you do not have all the documents mentioned in the IRCC website, you need to fill up the waiver form. Click on the link to get the form https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/pdf/CVAC-Waiver-form-Eng.pdf.
- After filling it up, you need to attach it with the application form.
- Fill the waiver form properly as if it is not filled correctly it can delay the visa application and sometimes even cancel them.
- Now another form which needs to be attached with the application is the VFS Consent form. You can download it from the link https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/pdf/CONSENT-FORM-ENG.pdf.
- If the VFS Consent form is not completed properly or signed, the application will be returned to the applicant’s address.
- After that, you have to pay the fees. There different types of fees for different types visa. You can check the details in the official Canadian website of visa or you can click on the link https://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/
- Now you have to visit the CVAC (Canadian Visa Application Centre) with the application form, passport, photograph, and the supporting documents. The service charges will be applicable there. To know about the service charges you can click on the link https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/Service_and_Service_Charge.html.
- After paying the services charges and submitting the application to the CVAC, you will be given a receipt which will have a tracking number. You can track your application status online using the number.