How to Apply Widow & Old Age Pension in Lucknow, Kanpur, Ghaziabad, Allahabad, Agra, Moradabad, Varanasi Uttar Pardesh (UP).
Widows and Senior Citizen of every state in India needs financial aid. It will help them live their life the same dignity as they used to. Seeing this prime concern, the very initiative has been taken by the government of Uttar Pradesh. The Government has also come forward to look after the senior citizens and widows. It has implemented some financial aid for which senior citizen and widows can enroll.
Online process of applying for widow pension in Uttar Pradesh
- If they are resident of Uttar Pradesh, India, they will have to collect a form from the site http://sspy-up.gov.in/oap/public/LandingPage.aspx?F=P.
- Once they reach thesite, they will see the application form; they will need to click it.
- Now, as they click the form, they will have to select the option among the three and click the pension option (for widow).
- After that, they have to select the place option. Later on just, they have to input the registration number to search bar.
- Remember that once they enter the login details, the username, and the password, a One Time Password or OTP would be sent on the registered mobile number for further information.
The offline process of applying for widow pension in Uttar Pradesh
- For the widow who wants to collect the pension form offline need to reachthe office of the Block Development Officer or the Tahsildar or the Gram Panchayat.
- They can even get the print out of the form from the site http://220.127.116.11/ssdgsap/PdfForms/ApplicationForWidowPensionWW.pdf.
- Then, they have to fill up the form and submit to the office of BDO.
- While sending the form, they must attach all the required documents without fail.
Online process of applying for senior citizen pension in Uttar Pradesh
- Senior citizens who are comfortable with the online process should visitthe site http://sspy-up.gov.in/oap/public/MenuPageForPublic.aspx?s=OldAgePension to fill the pension form online.
- Once they have reached the URL, they need to click the application form. As they click it, they will be directed to a URL – http://sspy-up.gov.in/oap/public/LandingPage.aspx?F=P.
- On that page, they are required tofill up the details as required.
- Once filled, they have to click on‘Place’ option.
- It will be submitted for the further process.
The offline process of applying for senior citizen pension in Uttar Pradesh
- In order to apply offline, the senior citizen will have to collect the form from the office of the tehsildar or the Block Development Office.
- Next, they need to submit the form to the BDO office with all attached documents.
- Rest process will then take place.