How to Apply for Widow and Old Age Pension in Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Ujjain, Sagar, Rewa Madhya Pradesh
The central government launched the Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme. It is implemented by the state government of Madhya Pradesh so that they can support the widow woman in helping them with the financial expenses. In the year 1995, this amazing scheme was introduced by the National Social Assistance Program. The widow woman of Madhya Pradesh will get a pension of INR 300 till their death but for that, the applicant must be below the poverty line. The eligibility norms should be qualified by the applicant before applying for the scheme.
- This scheme provides financial assistance to the widows.
- The pension amount will be transferred directly to the account of the beneficiary.
- Per beneficiary will get a total pension of INR 300 a month.
- The applicant must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The financial status of the applicant must be below the poverty line.
- The age of the applicant must be between 40 to 79 years.
Application Process For Widow Pension in Madhya Pradesh:
- You can get the application form by clicking on the website http://mpedistrict.gov.in/Public/show.aspx?param=B4s45WZlndQlKX/d4Yxda8n93YEe6T8UXAKC0W4x8K/Z/LX63nX6J0rWMxB1fRn8.
- The form must be filled in properly and must be submitted to the Janpad Panchayet Officer or Commissioner of Municipal Corporation with all relevant documents to get all the benefits of the pension scheme.
- People from the urban areas can submit the form at Commissioner of Municipal Corporation or chief Municipal Officer of Nagar Panchayat / Nagarpalika and those who are from the rural areas can submit their forms at Janpad Panchayat Officer or Chief Executive Officer.
- For documents list, you can click on the link http://mpedistrict.gov.in/Public/show.aspx?param=B4s45WZlndQlKX/d4Yxda8n93YEe6T8UXAKC0W4x8K/Z/LX63nX6J0rWMxB1fRn8.
- To know more details about the scheme you can click on the link http://pensions.samagra.gov.in/IGNWPDetails.aspx.
- The official website of the scheme can be visited by clicking on the link http://pensions.samagra.gov.in/Pensions.aspx.
- Aadhaar Card
- Age Proof
- Husband’s Death Certificate
- BPL Ration Card
- 3 Passport size photographs of the applicant
- Complete bank details of the applicant like account number, IFSC Code, MICR Code, account holder’s name.
- The proof of residence is another important thing. A certificate from the resident authority will do.
If you require any more information or have anything more to say, feel free to express your thoughts in our comments section below.