How to Apply Voter ID card Online in Hyderabad, Warangal, Nizamabad, Ramagundam (Telangana)
The government of Telangana took the right step and made it absolutely compulsory for any individual to have driving license before driving a vehicle. An individual can drive on any road in any state of India if he or she holds a driving license. But before applying for a driving license, you must have to get the learner’s license. You can apply for a driving license 30 days after getting a learner’s license or within 180 days of getting the learner’s license. But most importantly, you have to pass the driving test or else the driving license will not be issued. If you are a citizen of Telangana and don’t know the process to apply for a driving license in Hyderabad, Warangal, Nizamabad, Ramagundam (Telangana), the complete process is mentioned below for your help.
- The age of application must be over 18 years.
- The age for commercial vehicle license is over 20 years.
- To get a license of a vehicle whose engine is below 50cc, the age is 16 years.
- The applicant must be well aware of the traffic rules.
Online Process to Apply for Driving License in Telangana:
- You have to visit the official website of state government or you can click on the link https://www.aptransport.in/tgcfstonline/.
- Now, click on the option ‘Fresh Driving License’.
- Fill up the application form with all required details including the learner’s license number.
- Upload scanned copies of all required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- You can now book a slot for the driving test.
- Check the available timings and book a slot.
- Appear on the time and give driving test.
- Successfully clearing it will issue your driving license.
Offline Process to Apply for Driving License in Telangana:
- Visit the RTO of Telangana.
- Ask for the application form and fill it up with correct details.
- Submit the form to the RTO office attached with all relevant documents.
- Pay the fee of the application.
- Now, book the slot for your driving test.
- Be on time at the test venue.
- Complete the driving test successfully and your driving license will be issued.
- For Normal Driving License – Application Form 4
- For Commercial Driving License – Application Form 5
- Application fee of INR 200 and Driving test fee of INR 50
- Learner’s license
- Passport size photograph
- Age and address proof