IDBI Bank RTGS/NEFT forms are filled by customers so that their amount can be transferred from one account to another without any problem. Customers fill IDBI Bank RTGS forms for transfer or money which is more than two lakhs. Then if the customer needs to send money that is less than 2 lakhs, he/they should fill NEFT form.
RTGS: Real-Time Gross Settlement & NEFT: National Electronic Fund Transfer System is used by bank systems for secure transfer of funds through protected channels which are efficient and reliable.
Before following the steps to fill RTGS and NEFT forms you should arrange all this information which is given below-
- Transfer Amount
- Beneficiary Account No.
- Beneficiary Bank Name
- Beneficiary Customer Name
- Beneficiary Bank Account Number
- IFSC code of Beneficiary Bank Branch
Now you need to follow below-given steps thoroughly to fill the form correctly –
- There are two sections in RTGS and NEFT forms
- The left section is for customers
- The right section is for Bank- Only
- Information like Sender Account Details, Beneficiary Account Details, Beneficiary Bank IFSC Code and the amount of money which customer wants to transfer are to be filled by the customer himself in the left section
- The right section of the form will be filled by the employee of the IDBI bank. When the transaction is successful, then, Bank employee will fill the right section where he/she will put the transaction id along with other details.