Usually Aadhaar Card gets dispatched within a maximum of 1 to 2 weeks. But if it is getting late, you can check the status with the enrolment ID in the acknowledgement slip. There are many ways, here we will discuss all.
How to Track Aadhar Card Postal Status from Indian Post & SMS (If Not Received & Delivered)
Aadhaar card Tracking Using UIDAI
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of UIDAI. Or you can copy and paste the link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status.
- After the opening of the status page, enter the enrolment number. Then write the captcha correctly and click on check status.
- You will be able to see all the details in your screen. Other than that, you will get the tracking ID too.
- Now you can visit the website of Indian Postal Service or copy and paste the link https://www.indiapost.gov.in/vas/Pages/IndiaPostHome.aspx to open the website. Then you can track your Aadhaar Card with the tracking ID.
Aadhaar card Tracking by SMS
- Type UID_14 digits enrolment number in write message option
- Send this SMS to 51969.
- You will receive the tracking details in a return SMS.
- You can now go to the Indian Postal Service website with the tracking ID and check the details.
Aadhaar card Tracking by Call
- You have to call the number 1800-300-1947.
- You can talk with the customer care executive and he/she will tell you the full details of tracking.
- You can later use the tracking number to check the delivery process.