There are certain instances where by mistake, the date of birth is changed. If you want to change your birth then you must have to visit the nearest Aadhaar card center as the date of birth can’t be changed online. If the format is different like you only have the year and not the date in the card, you don’t have to anything just download the Aadhaar card again from the official site and you will see the correction as the new Aadhaar card will show full date.
Correct Date of Birth on Aadhar Card Online:
There are certain steps which you need to follow in the Aadhaar card Self Service Portal.
- You need to go to https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update.
- After the website is opened, you need to enter the Aadhaar number of 12 digits, then enter the captcha and click on the submit button.
- You will get an OTP.
- After entering the OTP, you will be redirected to the Data Update Request Centre
- There click on the radio button of date of birth.
- Now click on update.
- Now update the correct date of birth and submit.
- After the submission, you will be requested to upload relevant documents to support your change in date of birth.
- Click on the update data button after uploading the documents.
- You will receive a URN ( Unique Request Number ).
- You can keep the number for future reference.