You could use UCO Bank RTGS and NEFT forms if you want to transfer money from one bank account to another bank account across the whole country of India. UCO Bank allows safe and secure transactions based on its RTGS and NEFT services.
UCO Bank RTGS is used for transferring money more than 2 lakhs in amount and it’s NEFT forms are used for transferring funds which are less than 2 lakhs in amount.
RTGS: Real-Time Gross Settlement & NEFT: National Electronic Fund Transfer System are two systems that are used by almost all banks of India to process an easy and secure exchange of funds from one bank account to another bank accounts across the nation.
Before following the steps to fill RTGS and NEFT forms you should arrange all this information which is given below-
- Transfer Amount
- Beneficiary Account No.
- Beneficiary Bank Name
- Beneficiary Customer Name
- Beneficiary Bank Account Number
- IFSC code of Beneficiary Bank Branch
Now you need to follow below-given steps thoroughly to fill the form correctly –
- There are a total of two sections in RTGS and NEFT forms
- The left section is for the customer use
- The right section is for Bank use
- Important information like the Sender Account Details, Beneficiary Account Details, Beneficiary Bank IFSC Code and the amount of money must be filled by the customer himself in the left section
- The right section of the form will be filled by the employee of the UCO bank. After a successful transaction, the employee will fill the right section with transaction id and other details.