Bandhan Bank RTGS: Real-Time Gross Settlement & NEFT: National Electronic Fund Transfer System are used Bandhan bank for the transfer of large sums of money from one bank account to another that is reliable, efficient and secure.
Bandhan Bank RTGS is used for the transfer of more than 2 lakhs funds while NEFT is used for the transfer of funds less than 2 lakhs.
Before following the steps to fill RTGS and NEFT forms you should arrange all this information which is given below-
- Transfer Amount
- Beneficiary Account No.
- Beneficiary Bank Name
- Beneficiary Customer Name
- Beneficiary Bank Account Number
- IFSC code of Beneficiary Bank Branch
Now you have to follow below-given steps thoroughly to fill the form correctly –
- There are two different sections in RTGS and NEFT forms
- The left section is for the customers
- And the right section is for the Bank
- Information like the Sender Account Details, Beneficiary Account Details, Beneficiary Bank IFSC Code and the amount of money have to be filled by the customer himself in the left section
- The right section of the form has to be filled by the employee of the Bandhan bank. When the transaction becomes successful, the employee will fill the right section with the transaction id and other details.