It is important to choose the right credit card to enjoy added benefits. By comparing a card with different cards offered by banks, you can choose the best one. Several banks in India provide excellent credit cards that come with various benefits. In this article, you can see the list of best credit cards in India.
Indian Oil Platinum Card
This credit card helps you to save money on fuel. Further, with every purchase, the bank offers you rewards. This card is very beneficial for people who use their own vehicles to travel every day. There is no joining fee, and the annual fee is also very economical.
- An annual fee waiver is available for every 30000 spent p.a.
- Avail 4 turbo points on every Rs 150 spent for fuel on Indian oil branches.
- Get 2 turbo points for every purchase above Rs 150 at supermarkets and grocery stores.
- Avail 1 turbo point for all the other purchases.
- Personal concierge services and offers are provided for dining, shopping, and other purchases.
HDFC Freedom Credit Card
The HDFC bank provides chip-enabled credit cards for their customers. This card provides contact-less, convenient, secure, and fast payments. You can use this card in all the merchant shops in India without providing the credit card PIN.
- For every purchase on grocery shop, dining, railway, movie, and taxi booking, you can avail 5X reward points.
- With every smart buy and PAYZAPP purchases, avail 10X reward points.
- For 90000 spent every year, get a Rs 10000 worth gift voucher.
- The bank provides an interest-free period for the first 50 days.
- As a welcome gift avail reward points up to 500.
Yatra SBI card
Yatra SBI is one of the best travel credit cards available in India. There are lots of offers available for domestic and international travel. Further, there are also many added rewards and offers provided for the cardholders.
- As a welcome gift, avail Rs 8250 worth voucher from Yatra bank. Also, avail Rs 100 cashback for using the card within 30 days of availing.
- Avail 6x rewards and bonus points for Yatra travel bookings and grocery stores.
- A free annual waiver is available for 1 lakh spent on every year.
- Enjoy free access to airport lounges and a 500 Rs voucher for bookings made on Yatra.
HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
Many in India prefer the HSBC credit card. Cardholders can enjoy various benefits such as cashback, reward points, discounts, and vouchers.
- During the first 90 days, avail 90% cashback on all purchases. Also, the maximum cashback of Rs 2000 is available.
- On every purchase above Rs 150 avail 2 reward points.
- To avail a Rs 500 worth voucher, spend 50000 a month.
- Avail dining offers and discounts under the HSBC dining privileges.
- Earn extra points, and fuel surcharge waiver by using the card.
Citibank credit card
With every purchase, the bank provides cashback offers. Both spending and earning is possible with the Citibank credit card.
- Citi bank provides Contactless payment that means no PIN required. Any purchase can be made without entering the pin.
- Avail 5% cashback on every utility bill payments and movie tickets.
- The bank allows EMI purchases on mobile phones and electronics.
- Exclusive 20% dining and shopping benefits are available.
A credit card is a very important financial tool in India. They are also similar to loans that you can avail with a swipe of the card. Each of the credit cards mentioned above has different features and benefits. Therefore, select the best credit cards in india that is suitable for your requirements.