Axis Bank is the third-largest Indian bank with a large user base. It provides a wide variety of financial and banking services to its customers. Recently, along with Kotak Mahindra Bank, it also started it’s online 0 rs account which was a huge success. It has an Internet Banking facility that is used by almost every customer of this bank.
You can go to www.axisbank.com to access its services.
1. AXIS BANK NET BANKING REGISTER
Axis Bank doesn’t want its users to go to the bank for most of the banking needs which they can do from anywhere. So they provide accessibility to register online for their online banking facility. You can register for that by going through below given points –
- Go to www.axisbank.com
- Find and click the Login button
- A menu will popup – find and click Register button
- The next page will ask for customer/login id.
- Next, put your account number and registered mobile number
- On doing so, an OTP will be sent
- You have to enter that OTP to complete the process of registration.
- This will register you to the Axis Bank net banking service.
2. AXIS BANK NET BANKING LOGIN
You have to be logged into your account online to carry out your activities related to banking. For logging in, you have to do as we say-
- Enter the URL- www.axisbank.com
- The login button will be given. You have to click on it.
- Then a popup will open- click Login there.
- On the next page, user/customer/login id will be asked along with the password
- Enter these details
- Then submit by clicking submit button
- Now you are logged onto your account and you can do your work.
3. AXIS BANK NET BANKING RESETTING PASSWORD
It happens many times that users forget their passwords, in that case, Axis Banks provides easy means to reset their password. You don’t have to worry, it’s a normal process. You just have to follow through following steps-
- Enter the web address – www.axisbank.com
- Click on the Login button
- Again click login in the popup box
- On next screen, find Forgot Password link and click it
- A page will appear asking for your customer id, enter it
- Now you have to enter the account number and mobile number
- On doing so, you will receive an OTP
- Enter that OTP
- Then a new password will be asked to be entered by you
- This will reset your password.
4. AXIS BANK NET BANKING UNBLOCKING USER ID
According to Axis Bank rules, five consecutive failed attempts to login will disable your user id. This means either you have to wait for at least 24 hours before logging in or you can then use the following steps-
- Go to www.axisbank.com
- Click login button
- Click the login link in the popup box
- Below user id and password, find the link saying Enable Login Id
- Next page will ask for the following details-
- Debit card no
- ATM Pin No
- Expiry Date
- Card Currency
- A checkbox for agreeing to terms and conditions
- After filling all these things, click on proceed
- Then you have to fill a NET Secure password
- This will enable your login id and you can use your net banking account once again.