HDFC Bank uses RTGS and NEFT Applications form for the transfer process of funds from one account to another across the country. HDFC RTGS forms are used for the transfer of money that is more than 2 lakhs while NEFT forms are given for the transfer of money less than 2 lakhs.
RTGS: Real-Time Gross Settlement & NEFT: National Electronic Fund Transfer System is used by the bank systems for transferring the funds securely through protected channels which are efficient and smooth. There is a minimum chance of a problem while using this process.
Before following the steps to fill RTGS and NEFT forms you have to arrange all this information which is given below to the utmost accuracy-
- Transfer Amount
- Beneficiary Account No.
- Beneficiary Bank Name
- Beneficiary Customer Name
- Beneficiary Bank Account Number
- IFSC code of Beneficiary Bank Branch
Now you need to follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the form correctly –
- There are two sections in RTGS and NEFT forms
- The left section is for customers
- The right section is for Bank use
- Informations like Sender Account Details, Beneficiary Account Details, Beneficiary Bank IFSC Code and the amount of money will be filled by the customer himself in the left section
- The right section of the form will be filled by the employee of the HDFC bank. If the transaction is successful, the Bank employee will fill the right section where and put the transaction id along with other details.
- And the receipt will be given to the customer for further use.