You should always register an email address to the Aadhaar database along with the other important thing mobile number. If you had not updated, you must update it soon. Here we will describe the process of updating your email address and if it is updated but wrongly updated, you can correct that too.
Steps to Update or Correct Your Email-id in Aadhar Card Online
- Go to the official UIDAI website, where you will get the link for updating the email address.
- You can update your email address there.
- If you need to correct it, you can enter the old email address and the new email address in the next line and click on submit.
- You will get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- You need to enter the OTP and click on submit for the completion of the process.
- If you do not remember the old password or not able to do it online, you can visit the Aadhaar support centre.